Collaborative Event with IBAT - Big Data, AI, IoT & Cloud Computing for Batteries: a Futuristic Approach?
September 28, 2022, 13:30-17:30 @ Switzerland Innovation Park Biel/Bienne
IEEE PES Switzerland is pleased to announce a collaboration with IBAT on an upcoming event. PES members benefit from a discounted entry fee. Participants must register to the workshop topic before the event.
1. Introduction to the iBAT.swiss workshop series (10’)
2. Impulse talks (30’) – Exploring the possibilities of big data analytics for Automotive Batteries (10′)
Individual workshop lecture will be given for each topic given by Prof. Dr. Angela Meyer, Dr. Baptiste Schubnel, Dr. Priscilla Caliandro & Dr. Philippe Dallemagne. The lecture serves as a deeper overview of the possibilities and current activities of each topic.
- Prof. Dr. Angela Meyer, Professor of Applied Machine Learning and Industrial Analytics, Berner Fachhochschule
- Dr. Baptiste Schubnel, Data scientist, Sustainable Energy Center, CSEM
Cloud- and Edge-Based Smart Battery Management Systems for Lithium-Ion Batteries (10′)
- Dr. Priscilla Caliandro, Group Leader Battery Tests and Managing Co-Director, Berner Fachhochschule
- Dr. Philippe Dallemagne, Senior Expert, IoT Research Coordinator, CSEM
Workshop Lecture (45’)
3. Coffee and Networking Break (30’)
4. Interactive working sessions (60’)
The workshop participants discuss their individual experience and questions and identify needed research and innovation in the respective fields
5. Presentation of results and wrap-up (30’)
6. Networking Apéro
- 150.- for PES members
- Link to registration page